This event is now closed for new bookings.
This year the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance (NCJAA) will be working in partnership with the Royal Literary Fund to deliver free writing development training for individuals and organisations delivering arts-based services and projects in the criminal justice system.
Writing grant applications and funding bids is challenging and time consuming. This online training programme will guide you through the process of project planning while helping you to understand the key principles of writing applications and avoiding commonly made mistakes.
Through writing exercises and discussion, you will explore:
- How to understand what funders want - particularly larger funders with more complex application requirements.
- Interpreting funding criteria.
- Clarifying your objectives and outcomes.
- Developing a structured approach to planning, writing and editing a funding application.
This workshop is suitable for delegates with little to no experience of writing funding applications, looking to apply for funding of up to £10,000.
To attend these free training sessions you must meet either criteria 1 and 3, or criteria 2 and 3 below:
- Work or volunteer for an arts-specialist organisation currently delivering arts-based services in the criminal justice system, or
- Lead arts-based services or projects within the criminal justice system, and
- Be part of the NCJAA network. If not please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking your place.
Booking onto this event
This event will be conducted through Zoom, an online meeting platform, and requires registration.
- Click 'Book now' button below and complete the booking process on our website. You will not be asked for payment details, but please ensure you complete all stages of the booking process, including 'Payment' (which is set to £0.00).
- Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com (if not received, please check your junk folder).
- Click on the Zoom registration link in the email and confirm your details to secure your place.
- Zoom will then send you joining details and a link to add event to your calendar.
If you don't receive an email, or you need help booking onto this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.