By participating in our events, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please carefully review these terms before registering for an event.
Payment (if applicable)
Where applicable, payment can be made securely through Stripe on the event booking system. To make a payment, click on the ‘Book Now’ button and follow the subsequent instructions. Once you click ‘Make Payment,’ you will be directed to a secure payment page. This page provides the option to pay by card or invoice. If payment cannot be made by card, select the ‘Request Invoice’ button. An invoice will be sent to your provided email address. It’s important to note that Clinks reserves the right to refuse admission if a delegate fails to pay the required fees prior to the event’s start.
For paid-for events, cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Please include your organisation name and delegate contact details.
If you cancel your booking:
- 1 month or more before the event, no charges will be incurred. If payment has been made, a refund will be arranged.
- Less than 1 month, but more than five working days before the event, Clinks will retain 50% of the fee and a refund can be arranged for the remainder.
- Within five working days of the event, Clinks will retain 100% of the fee and no refund will be applicable.
- If you do not attend the event Clinks will retain 100% of the fee unless a legitimate reason for not attending can be provided. Such decisions are at the discretion of Clinks.
- For free events, Clinks may advertise a ‘no show’ charge which will be applicable to delegates who have not submitted written notice of their absence prior to the event.
- If you wish to send a substitute delegate, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no administrative charge for doing this. However, if the event pricing is dependent upon membership status or organisation type, the fee may change, and an additional cost may be incurred.
- Clinks reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Clinks may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of a cancellation charge.
Privacy and security
Events conducted online will take place using various online platforms, such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams, to enable remote participation. Security and privacy are paramount. We have integrated the latest security features according to recommended platform guidelines. These measures include password protection and waiting rooms to control access. Attendees must adhere to established housekeeping rules. Disruptive or unwanted behaviour will result in immediate removal from the online event.
COVID-19 (Applicable to in-person events)
The symptoms of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections are very similar. It is not possible to tell if you have COVID-19, flue or another respiratory infection based on symptoms alone. Most people with COVID-19 and other respiratory infections will have a relatively mild illness, especially if they have been vaccinated. If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as COVID-19, and you have a high temperature or you do not feel well enough to attend, refrain from attending an in-person event. Please email us at email@example.com to nominate a substitute delegate from your organisation or inform us of non-attendance.
Code of conduct
Clinks is a values driven organisation and expect our members to agree to and uphold those values at all Clinks events. Our membership code of conduct outlines our expectations regarding the behaviour of our members and their staff towards Clinks and other member organisations. If behaviour or disruption during an event is considered to be a breach of the Clinks code of conduct, these concerns will be addressed by the sector support, members and networks manager and this may result in removal from future Clinks events or membership overall.
Amendments and updates
These terms and conditions are subject to change based on even circumstances and guidance from relevant authorities. Updates will be communicated to registered attendees through official communication channels. By participating in our events, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. Your cooperation ensures a safe, respectful, and productive event experience for all attendees.