Pragmatism and progress
Pragmatism and progress
Using values to build the case for bridges from prison
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vast majority of people who serve time in prison will leave at some point. And, when they do, most will need support to enable them to continue with their lives and contribute to society. Evidence shows job opportunities and supportive relationships, such as family, are two of the most significant things that will help.
But how can we help more people to see that? How can we build support for action and investment in these areas?
These are the questions at the heart of FrameWorks’ latest communications research into the criminal justice system.
In this session, we’ll take a closer look at two of the principles featured in the communications toolkit ‘Bridges from prison’, and how you can apply them to your organisation’s communications.
This workshop is suitable whether you’re new to FrameWorks’ latest work, or if you attended their session at Clinks’ conference in the autumn and would like to get a refresher and focus in on two of the principles in more detail.
Booking onto this event
This event will be conducted through Zoom, an online meeting platform, and requires registration.
- Click 'Book now' button below and complete the booking process on our website. You will not be asked for payment details, but please ensure you complete all stages of the booking process, including 'Payment' (which is set to £0.00).
- Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com (if not received, please check your junk folder).
- Click on the Zoom registration link in the email and confirm your details to secure your place.
- Zoom will then send you joining details and a link to add event to your calendar.
If you don't receive an email, or you need help booking onto this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a free event.*
*You will not be asked for payment details, but please ensure you complete all stages of the booking process, including 'Payment' (which is set to £0.00), to confirm your place.
Terms and conditions
Privacy and security
This event will be conducted through Zoom, an online meeting platform. As security and privacy is important to us, we’re adapting our procedures in line with the latest security guidance from Zoom. We have:
- Implemented the latest security functions as standard, including requiring registration, passwords and waiting rooms.
- Made sure all delegates login and book through the Clinks website, so everyone identifies themselves.
- Ask delegates to follow housekeeping rules. Any unwanted behaviour will result in delegates being removed from meetings.
Code of Conduct
Clinks is a values driven organisation and we expect our members to agree and uphold those values at all Clinks events. Our membership code of conduct outlines our expectations regarding the behaviour of our members and their staff towards Clinks and other member organisations. If any behaviour or disruption during an event is considered to be a breach of the Clinks code of conduct, these concerns will be addressed by the sector support, members and networks manager and this may result in removal from future Clinks events or membership overall.