We’re working with Scrutton Bland Insurance Brokers to host a workshop on what voluntary organisations should be considering in terms of insurance and when you should be thinking about updating your insurance broker.
The interactive workshop with Scrutton Bland’s charity insurance specialists, Shirley Greer, Barry Davis and Tim Bell will include:
- A look into the changes that Covid-19 has brought in respect of outreach work and work in prisons
- An introduction into insurance risk management regarding outreach work and lone working
- A look at key person insurance and death in service policies
- Business continuity plans coming out of lockdown
- A Q&A session – giving you the opportunity to ask questions to the team directly.
Click here or email email@example.com to find out more about Scrutton Bland exclusive offers for Clinks members.
If you have any questions in advance that you'd like to ask the team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrutton Bland Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How to book:
To book your place please register via Zoom.
Please be aware that by registering on this event you are sharing your details with Scrutton Bland for marketing purposes and administration of the event.
Once registered, you will be sent an order confirmation email which will include a link to allow you to join the online meeting via Zoom. This can be accessed via your web browser or by downloading the app.