We’re recruiting an Employment, Training & Education (ETE) Coach to join our amazing team. Are you passionate about working with people and changing their lives for the better? Then look no further!
You’ll be working alongside offenders that have just come out of prison or those that are serving community sentences. Working with a caseload of participants, you’ll complete an individual initial assessment and create tailored action plans to aid their journey back into employment, training or education.
We need your excellent communication skills to deliver both 1-2-1 and group coaching sessions, providing in-depth advice and support plus identifying and overcoming any barriers that may affect access to learning or the ability to obtain sustainable employment.
Our successful candidate will ideally come from a recruitment, employability, or sales background. However, we appreciate that not everyone can tick every single box, so long as you have an engaging personality and are comfortable working with a diverse range of people from a variety of backgrounds and circumstances.
This is a rewarding opportunity that will allow you to utilise your current skills to influence, support and encourage others to build a future.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we're offering a competitive salary of £23,000 - £24,801 per annum (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Pension - 5% Employee 5% Employer
- Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
- Annual salary review
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free access to Benefit Hub - an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, and additional voluntary benefits
Interested? There’s an easy-to-apply route below to upload your CV! If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on 01702 208282.
Interventions Alliance is part of an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our employee owners. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make.
- Location: Hybrid working, managing cases across Dorset. Travel around the local area when required to attend meeting
- Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Contract: Fixed term until 31 March 2024
- Closing Date: 04 December 2023