We have THREE! exciting opportunities to join Our Way Leeds team as a Housing Evening and Weekend Support Worker!
At OWL, we provide a wide range of interventions to prevent homelessness, for young people & those leaving care including unaccompanied asylum seeker children between the ages of 16 – 25.
A rewarding opportunity to change people’s lives…
You’ll be making a real difference to the lives of young people who come from a variety of backgrounds. Your caseload will consist of clients who live in our dispersed properties in Leeds, and you’ll also provide visiting support for clients who are inappropriately housed or who require support in their own tenancies.
So, if you:
- Can work positively and effectively in a team
- Support service users by identifying need and risk and plan for positive goals and outcomes
- Are able to provide a respectful and supportive attitude to service users
- Can identify quick and safe resolutions for service users.
Then this could be the job for you!
Why Join the Team at Foundation?
Here at Foundation, we pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Incremental pay
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME and LGBT+
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.
We encourage you to apply early as applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
To discuss further please contact Jennifer Bonsu via email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org