If you want to work in an environment where everyone matters, keep reading… we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as Estates and Health and Safety
Why join Inspire North?
- Flexible working options so you can maintain a good work / life balance
- Permanent contract
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with length of service
- Two days of paid volunteer leave per annum
- Superb career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training (internal and external) to ensure you have the full support to progress your career with us
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
What will you be doing?
As Estates and Health and Safety Co-ordinator you will support with premises management, practical health and safety, utilities, contractor management, relocation and refurbishment of offices and all associated administration.
You will play a pivotal role by confidently completing an internal audit schedule, lead maintenance projects, support relationships with stakeholders and provide strategic support and guidance to the sites to meet Health and Safety requirements and legal standards.
A typical week will include on average 3 days on sites and 2 days of administration work and liaising with external partners and stakeholders. The role involves working at all Inspire North and associated companies’ sites therefore you must hold a current, driving licence and have access to a car each working day
This role is working for Inspire North, parent company to Community Links and Foundation.
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve,