Muslim Chaplains' Association (MCA)
Our Vision is to raise awareness in all communities of how to effectively contribute towards the vision of rehabilitation and resettlement of the National Offenders Management Service.
Our aims are:
• To support Muslim Chaplains.
• To work towards the resettlement of prisoners and prevention of re-offending upon release.
• To engage with the Muslim and wider Communities
• To provide Faith support inside and upon release
• Provide a mentor or link with faith community after release
• Provide CDs for mental well being of Muslim prisoners
• Print, design and assist in distributing material useful for prisoners
• Organise meetings for members to empower them to provide the above services